Sunday, December 27, 2009

Nail Polish , My Boy
For one, I do not paint my nails. Or I have not since the first grade, along with not chewing gum since the first grade.

For two, this post is about my boy Trung.

Trung here, is going to be brave enough to put his nails on the line. And I , am going to put my physical appearance on the run. The bet was that if I could last one week with a backpack, and no bag (s) at all, then he will let me paint his nails whatever color I choose. But if I lose, then I have to wear a fishnet. This is some what of a big deal to him, but not so much to me because I don't like to fuss over things that aren't the very worst. Or are there any things that are more worse than the very worst?

This is for me to remember , since I am very forgetful. I cannot wait until school starts again then. He acts like I don't use backpacks!
Let the games begin.

No comments: