Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So I came across these yes and no questions about me on Facebook that I never knew about. It says I must earn coins to see who answered the Yes and No questions. Now you either think I would never waste my time searching for these answers or that I'd desperately try looking for coins to answer my questions.

Truth is of course being some kind of Facebook addict, I tried earning coins by answering questions for others. But , BUT I never got to see who said Yes or No to the questions asked. Therefore, I decided to go back to working on my math homework.

Here are some that caught me off guard:
Do you think that Jane would let you cheat off their paper on a test?
yes

( fine, I may be an ultimate pushover sometimes, most times. okay not all of the time alright)

Would Jane ever dress up in a mascot outfit and run around?
No

( but wait...look)

Would Jane ever dress up in a mascot outfit and run around?
Yes

( Yes. I would. Why not?)

No comments: