Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Zoy? Zut? Zee?
Ah, zap.

This letter caused me some trouble. It was game night tonight and Jennifer, my brother, and I played Scrabble. 2 Rounds top while watching I Love You, Man and Made of Honor in the background on my brother's laptop. First round my score was 93 and second, it was 144. But both were not enough to top the other two competitive Scrabble players next to me. Wow I just really suck at board games in general or what? We snacked a lot tonight with Redvines, Popcorn, ice cream, Pomegranate flavored Izzy drinks, and all the things you could imagine as being unhealthy.

Okay first thing tomorrow : morning jog.

Also, either there is a 6th family member in my family that I do not know about or that extra toothbrush is just there for display. I counted. There's my dad's, my mom's, mine, Eric's, and Jennifer's. That's 5.

No comments: