Thursday, December 17, 2009


The Winter Concert last night was actually pretty festive. The background on the stage said " Merry Christmas." Considering that every group who performed sang or played Christmas songs made me feel the beginning of the Holiday spirits. The room was packed because all the groups played this time and not just Wind Ensemble, Concert Choir, and the usual. I left as soon as our group, Wind Ensemble, finished playing because I was rushing back home to get down to the books for Euro AP.

I have a test in about 3 and a half hours or so and I have not outlined my essay ideas yet. I read a majority of the section about the textile industry up until the roles women played. Today is finally Thursday. Scratch what I said, after this test, I have one more math assignment to do. Then, I am free. Well not entirely free, but you know what I mean. And now, a little Colbie Caillat for the morning.

No comments: