Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A large, large recap and some fastforwarding biz


17 things I've done since school went out:


1. went to Christmas in the Park with Jessica, Trung, and Karney
2. went ice skating outdoor for the first flipping time
3. went to Valleyfair/Santana Row with Jasmine and Vivian
4. went to Valleyfair/Santana Row with Jennifer and my brother
5. played new version of Monopoly with Kevin, Karney, Trung, and Danny at Karney's house
6. watched Love Happens, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Away We Go, most of the entire first season of 90210
7. finished reading The Philosophy of Andy Warhol for U.S. History
8. continued to read part of The Time Traveler's Wife
9. went to my piano lesson
10. took at least an hour looking over one math section out of one of the many, many SAT books
11. got Vu, Kimmy, and Jessica presents
12. went biking with Karney and Kevin to people's houses and Quickly's
13. took my med
14. went Christmas shopping for Jennifer with Anne at the Great Mall
15. got Starbucks at least 3 times
16. got the oreo-cookies-and-cream milkshake at Johnny Rocket's
17. tried Tutti-Melon for the first time

9 things I want to do and still need to do:

1. read 16 pages of the Euro AP packet and write a 3-4 page reflection of what I've learned in the class so far
2. watch The Young Victoria and write a 2 page review on how historically correct it is for Euro AP with Chong, Tam, Eric, and Anne
3. review the previous chapters for Math-Analysis before the final
4. review what the heck it is that I am learning in Spanish 3 before the final
5. go to Christmas in the Park at least once more with Anne
6. watch Sunshine Cleaning with Tiffany T.
7. Get breakfast at IHOP with the buds.
8. review for the SATS before January 23rd
9. Go to the Tech Museum with Dan
10. go swimming in the lake within the deep and dark forest of Bear Land
11. climb the highest tree in the world
12. go in a submarine to look at the many fishes under the sea

From 10-12 are merely a few dreams of what I'd like to do when I really get the chance to someday, but not just yet. Because if I were to really name all the things that I'd want to do before I die, it wouldn't be 3 things. It'd possibly be more than 100. And the only person who would really sit down and make these long lists of goals with me, is Peter Vu, the only other square bear and partner in crime that I know.

No comments: