Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Creepy Piano Teacher


So I finally earned a " big" sticker from my piano teacher after so long of not getting any stickers at all due to my poor achievements and performances. Well on my practice theory test today, I finally earned a decent " A" according to her. So she let me choose the " special princess stickers" she especially bought. She kept emphasizing a lot of words and when she tried peeling it off, she ripped the head , so she got another one and accidentally ripped it again, and then she spent 5 minutes talking about princesses nonstop while peeling it off. Good to know sometimes actually.

On the other hand, my computer clock always runs 2 hours ahead of the real time. It gets me all worried that time is ticking by that fast. Darn you computer. Shame on you for tricking me almost every other day after I fix you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw thats cute, how you still get stickers!