Friday, December 18, 2009

TGIF!!! What are your plans for today?

Some people in "the noobs" group on Heroes of Newerth are kind of mean. They invite me and tell me that it's okay since everyone only played once or twice and try conversing with me, and then they kick me out. Haha, wow, I am going to find Peter to help me.

For me,
today will probably consist of turning in my math homework, watching a movie for the first time in math, having more parties and watching more movies. The showcase yesterday, was amazing. In my personal opinion, they should have made a play out of that instead of Romeo and Juliet. It was brilliant with the Kanye West, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, and Charlie's Angel entrances. Bravo to our advanced drama department. It's too bad that I've been a band geek and will always be a band geek. Band geeks stay true to their bands. Well, some. Even if they are not excellent ( like me).

No comments: