Monday, December 14, 2009

The rest of Benny's Christmas

If you think that you are not going to finish something, chances are, you probably won't. You need to have a little confidence in yourself and stay awake for the important things you need to complete out there. So in this case, my Spanish Children's Book project is due tomorrow once 5th period strikes, and what do you know, I finally finished it. The text took me shorter than I thought since I had to remember that it was a "children's" book after all. I am glad that I started the craft part early ( early like last weekend) because it saved me a few hours. The last few craft pages took me a good two to three hours to put together or so. I know, I know, it looks so childish but use your imagination and let Benny travel through space on his own. Leave my Benny alone.

So instead of just celebrating Christmas with all his gathered materials in the end, I added Benita, his new soul friend to save his loneliness altogether. I can't wait to bind this tomorrow. It will be completely done in about maybe let's say 11 hours from now. My hands are still kind of sticky from all the glue sticks I used. Today was a well spent day and turned out to be a well spent night. Who says things can't be finished all in one night? That's bogus. But then again, Monday worries should be saved under only Mondays. Well, I am off to catch some z's and then study for my math quiz. See you in a few hours.

This is the cover.


This is the part where Benny tries to pick out the lights for the Christmas tree.

He still feels as though something is missing.

He then asks Benita to come and he gives her a flower and they have the perfect Christmas after all.

And if you are lost within my strange story, here is the other part of the story.