Friday, December 4, 2009


I actually did go see the play tonight and I thought it was alright. The actors and actresses were really great but the play itself was just enough to pass for an "okay." Everything of Romeo and Juliet reminded me so much of Ms. Woods, my english 2A teacher from last year. And what do you know, she is indeed the director of this play as well. I just finished watching Dakota Skye on Netflix and I thought it was a really , really neat movie. Sundance films have never failed to enlighten me. I always feel a little bit different after I watch them, and they're good feelings.

Now I'm going to move on to watching Keith starring Jesse Mccartney. It's going to be one heck of a night. I wish Friday nights could last forever. Unfortunately, this one's going to become Saturday in 11 minutes on my clock.

No comments: