Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesdays Work Days


I received this lovely cover from Andrea today in 3rd period. I love the colors and I am thankful to have a friend as thoughtful as you. The gold band is from the freshmen class. They were getting ready for their tree decorations today already and so , we will have to get on task soon ourselves! But they gave Dan and I these and we wore them on our heads. I really like them. They're some creatives ones.

19 more days until Winter. I counted. My agenda is packed for this week and next week and pretty much the rest of my life. So I have to get to it soon enough because Wednesdays= piano days. And I don't like piano days that much. We took our class officer photos today after 5th period in a rush since I had to run to Key Club right after to hold the meeting. I am truly excited for the upcoming activities for Key Club, aka the Toy Trot Activity and Envelope Making Day. Plus CSF is having their Christmas Carnival next Thursday already! Time is ticking and I have to get going.

No comments: