Monday, December 14, 2009

It cannot possibly be 4 am already. I just closed my eyes.

And those were the exact words that ran through my dizzy head this morning. That Spanish Children's book really dragged one heck of a night out, but I am glad that I finished it because I didn't have to rush to complete it in class today. All I did was walk into the classroom filled with scraps from the previous class and sat down to wait to bind my book. For the rest of the period, I helped Alison and Elaine with theirs and luckily, they finished in time. You know, I like the feeling of not having to rush most of the times. That way, I feel less jammed in my personal space and less claustrophobic. Tomorrow is the "publishing" party and I cannot wait to see the rest of the class's children's books. Other people's works always amaze me in some way. It's like there is always something that I would have never thought of before or could ever think of earlier. So I suppose that is noted as the genius in the other folks.

So a few people have determined that I am going to become a Catlady when I grow up. Even I , myself, convinced myself that that is going to happen someday. But you know what, I don't want that to happen because apparently I searched up some Catlady videos after school today on YouTube, and let me say, all of them were horrifically unpleasant to watch. I don't want to make a faux pas and stay deserted for the rest of my somewhat planned-out-life. I am going to make that clear as super clear tape now.

I practiced my flute today and I almost forgot our Winter Concert is on Wednesday , the day I will actually have a piano lesson again. Darn this piano schedule I have to follow. We will be playing March of the Toys/Toyland by Victor Herbert, Sleigh Ride by Leeroy Anderson ( my favorite), and Gesu Bambino by Pietro Yon (with the accent on the u). Christmas concerts always make me a little happier despite of the crazy atmosphere. I don't know why, but I don't feel the Christmas mood this year yet, even though our break does start next week. I just know that I have to get through all the tests and quizzes, and once they are over, I will figure out from there.

No comments: