Saturday, December 19, 2009


In my Entertainment coupon book that I had to buy myself for Leadership to save my grade, there is a page of a free 2-week trial coupon for Netflix! Alright! Score! Happy Saturday---the first day of break after 12 pm for me. I don't think I want to go to Christmas in the Park with Anne and Sherry today, because for some reason, I am way too tired to do anything. I really don't know if I will end up going to Jasmine's or not either. Therefore, we will see what happens later. And by the way, yesterday was the 10th time I've watched Elf. I watched it twice during school yesterday, 6 times during Thanksgiving Break, and 2 times in the earlier days. I just discovered one of my favorite Christmas movies. It's too bad I lost my Elf hat at the rally. I only got to wear it once while watching it.

No comments: