Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Sky's the Limit


You know, it was a pretty decent film but a bit upsetting towards the end. It's not as sad as A Walk to Remember, but it kind of reminded me of it somehow but in a more unique way. Keith ( Jesse McCartney )'s personality was so different in the movie and it made him stand out in a good way.

And so I finally took the time to clean out my room again like I do every Saturday before I go out or get strictly down to work. Today, is the first Saturday in a long time, since I have not made plans. Well I mean with other people, because I am still going to go out later to get a new book for U.S. History at Border's and stop by Michael's to get Christmas decorations and supplies for my Spanish Project Children's Book. Today's day is going to merely be a long test to see if I can stay focused within the many hours until I go out.

I actually still want to see the movie 2012. Though I , along with Ms. Davis both think that it's probably completely bogus, I still want to see this "epic" film Peter claims to be. The world is probably not going to end anytime soon. I believe the world is not going to fall and collapse within millions of pieces in the middle of driving through the highest bridge anytime soon. So stay put.

P.S. I will not forget to buy post-it's and tape this weekend.

No comments: