Tuesday, December 15, 2009

U.S. History vs Euro History AP

So if you ever wondered if I ever got these two subjects mixed up, you don't have to anymore because sometimes I actually do. I mean , I am bound to come across similar events and dates of important events at some point.

Let's take the Industrial Revolution for example. We've recently gone over that topic in U.S. History and now we are suddenly addressing the Industrial Revolution in in-dept formation of family and social lives of the society. Yes, lots of pollution and population growth. Major changes here and there with certain pieces of land and owners really do remind me of monopoly. And people who have jobs such as bookkeeping remind me of Peter, since he told me that he'd like to own his own bookstore when he grows old someday, and how I'd be able to be in his partner-not- in -crime. So all of this is what comes to my mind when I first hear or recognize the Industrial Revolution. It is all kind of neat though.

I do like history and I take interest in learning more about it until I cannot take in anymore. Time is running and the clock is ticking. I have to get back to studying "The Progressive Movement" and "World War I and Its Aftermath" now. Goodnight or morning, whichever you prefer. Happy Tuesday already!

1 comment:

Dan Truong said...

hurry up and post something right now. 6:50.
i'm waiting.