Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumors to my dogs. "


So if you know me, one thing is never one thing. One thing turns into a million things. A million different theories. I've developed a few by speed walking home this afternoon. The first thing is that I may have zoophobia--- the fear of animals. We were reading a list of all the craziest phobias on earth this morning in my english class because it just had something to do with Gothic fiction---which is the genre of literature which includes horror and romance. I get it, fears (phobias) and horror coincide. The list of phobias gave me a good laugh and motivated me to rush home to search up this list again. Okay it didn't motivate me, I just happened to walk really fast home today because this second thing I've learned about myself is that I tend to walk home faster when I am texting and walking at the same time.

I know, since I don't keep my eyes on the road , I am not aware of the things happening at the moment and I could have gotten ran over by a raccoon, but the chances were , Ruskin Road is a very deserted place pass 3 pm. I got home 3. 5 minutes earlier than usual today. Fine, it was probably just 3, but 3.5 makes it look more epic to me. I mean think about the extra steps I put at pace. I just may get one of those speedometers at the mall or Target someday to measure the distance from our high school to my house.

We were asked to do a "quiz" on the historical figure we read about for the passed few weeks in my U.S. History class today. And because I am reading about Andy Warhol, the title of this blog is one of his quotes. I thought it was humorous in a lot of ways and I thought I'd share this out to the world if you feel like reading about the interesting philosophies of Andy Warhol someday. I wrote about two pages while others just turned in a few sentences, because I didn't know I had so much to say about him until I picked up my gray led pencil. Another thing is that I finally got a decent grade on my DBQ ( Document based-questions) in Euro AP. It does not stand for DBGay Chong. I am very happy for one of these first well accomplished papers in such a long time. I suppose today might not be one of those tedious and despicable Wednesdays after all, since I just developed the feeling of victory of containing such glee in the things I did and will do later today.

P.S. My brother is playing Rosie Thomas's song of " Say Hello" on his electric guitar. Wow, 10, 000 points to my real brother today for playing one of my favorites.

No comments: