Saturday, December 12, 2009


The entire hour of catching up on the last episode of the scandalous Gossip Girl on Cwtv.com really motivated me to download more of the episode's songs. I came across Taylor Momsen's Playlist and this song was on it and I just discovered an interesting album that has been out for awhile. Since I never took the time to listen to her songs, I decided to and what do you know, a full playlist on Windows Media sparked up on repeat today. I don't know whether I like being sick or not. Of course, I should say that I don't like being sick because I complained about it briefly about 11 hours ago, but now I say this because I caught up on some extra hours of deep sleep and had many different dreams. Now this rarely happens because a) I rarely have time to sleep on a regular daily basis and b ) because I wake up early no matter what day it is. So in general, a) and b) literally coincide.

Since I skipped school this morning, I decided to get a head start on my Chapter 22 Study Guide for Euro AP and as you know, when I start things, I don't really like to stop until I am near or completely done. So finishing that, I completed most of my math homework afterward. I made the Christmas Mix and then I started to read a few pages of the Philosophy of Andy Warhol for U.S. History. Lin made part of my day movie-like at 3 in the afternoon, when it started to rain and she came by , running to my garage under her dark-colored umbrella , bringing my study guide for U.S. history on time. I was touched at the moment actually. My voice still sounds kind of funny. But luckily, today went by productively and thanks to Peter, who has made the rest of my day again, helped me pull through.

Now that he is off to watch Harry Potter because Harry is a better wizard, I am going to head back to my U.S. History Study Guide and try some of this heavenly Green Tea with Honey that Peter claims to be. Hopefully I will feel the holiday shopping mood tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.

No comments: