Sunday, December 6, 2009

The fact that I finished watching the entire season of 10 Things I Hate About You tells me that I just may be wasting too much time. I don't really understand why it's that title, because it doesn't really relate to it but it was a better series of shows than I thought. Now I actually want to own this on DVD. So tonight, I figured out the skit and the music. I typed up the word document and where each song plays at whichever seconds it should. Luckily, I had Karney to help me out with the music and now the music is exactly 1 minute and 56 seconds. Tomorrow, after homework and studying, I have to , have to, HAVE TO make time to make the props. I'll need cardboard boxes , rope, butcher paper, paint, and ... santa hats. And possibly more reindeer ears.

The butcher paper might have to wait though. The fact that I did not get to go out to Border's and Michael's today due to my dad coming home late, this means that I will go out tomorrow after 3:30 and pray that I finish gathering everything by 5 :30 pm.

Monday and Tuesday after school will be spent at Rikki's preparing for the cooking project for Spanish. Luckily, I won't have piano class this Wednesday because I already made up the class a few weeks back, since my teacher plans to go to Boston this week for a random vacation. So lucky me, I will take this time to help paint and get more of the skit props ready. Hopefully we will be able to practice together on Wednesday as well... Since I will be gone for the field trip for CSF unless we all get together after we get back, which I do not think will happen.

Friday will be the rally. How busy can this get? And then after school on Friday, there is envelope making for Key Club. That sounds exciting though. Then in between this week, many quizzes and tests are to come. Good night and goodnight. Have a happy Sunday.

No comments: