Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas with the
Wild
Things









Surprise! I didn't wake up super early today because I am not sure if I really slept through or not since Chong and I decided to text each other about life's crises [pronounced cry-seez] during the beginning of the night. So there were two mornings--one that started at 12 am and one that started at 6 am. I kind of " woke" up or got up to the sweet smell of fresh Christmas air. After breakfast, I studied this one math section from the thick book of SAT practice tests. I struggled through the same few questions until I closed it and decided to look up some Christmas spirit online. I watched a few Christmas-related YouTube videos until Jennifer sent me the page to making the one and only Christmas m&m cookies. Time flew by after I decided to make and decorate Chong a mixed CD. The picture was indeed inspired by Etsy.com. I think this is the beginning of a bright new friendship.

Some m&m cookies turned out to be burnt and some turned out to be smooth-looking. We made a few batches and I still have to admit that I don't know how to cook such creatures. I really just mixed and helped out. But this process took literally less than 45 human minutes. Props to some late night treats. Have a Happy Christmas everyone! See you guys at the massive sales---tomorrow morning.

P.S. Thanks for the special delivery Dan. I really like those Max slippers and limited edition mint-fudge covered oreos. But we still have to figure out why they are classified in the "limited edition" category, when they sell them on the racks, all the time.

And if you want to try these cookies out, here is the recipe.

No comments: