Thursday, December 24, 2009

3 days= 2 1/2 fox weeks



Fantastic Mr. Fox sure was fantastic. My brother took Kevin and I to see it in downtown tonight and I do not regret it one bit. It's one of the animated movies that we wanted to see from the start and surely it had not disappointed us at all. The animations blew us away and there were plenty of humorous parts. And according to the movie, the badgers are allergic to walnuts. All in all, it was superb so, 1,000,000 points to it for being another one of my new favorites. Someday, I will be able to add both this and Where The Wild Things Are to my collection of dvds.

Also, Jennifer brought over snowball treats and carrot cake this afternoon. I don't recall ever having carrot cake, but even if I had, it sure hadn't tasted as cinnamon-y and delicious as hers. And I guess even if you don't like carrots, it's still something to try. Now, I cannot wait to go and see Avatar with Chong, Tam, Karney, and the rest of the group this Sunday! [Which allows Anne to finally visit Christmas in the Park, since this Sunday is the last day that it will be opened apparently.] Along with a back to back of The Young Victoria movie afterward of course, for Euro. Merry Christmas Eve world!

No comments: