Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Is that bench wet, or just shiny? Just shiny.




Here is a not short recap. Yesterday morning I went biking early in 50 or lower, sunny degrees to Karney's house and we biked to Lin's house together to visit her. We hung out in her garage for a bit until we decided to bike all the way to Kevin's house, which was the distance of going back to Karney's house from Lin's house plus about oh, five more blocks. ( I really didn't know it was kind of that far). So, since my bike was already on its flat tires, Kevin helped me pump Tabitha , the new name I gave my orange road bike. Then the three of us went to Quickly's together in Milpitas and got drinks early in the morning. Biking back was no hassle for Kevin since he lived close by, but it was for me because then my back wheel got stuck to the frame and it made it extra hard to ride up hill. Therefore I ended up walking my bike. Back to Karney's house, he volunteered to go see Anne to see if she was still up to go to Christmas in the Park, but she ended up not being home and we ended up going in circles.

When I reached home, I rested for a bit and then Jennifer asked if I wanted to come along with my brother and her to Valleyfair for her to do some last minute Christmas shopping. So I went and did not run into anybody, but Tiffany T. said she saw me, so we were just kind of texting here and there throughout stores. But hopefully, we might still hang out on Friday to watch Sunshine Cleaning. ( Yes, Christmas day, after I go hiking that is, if it is still on.)

Coming back home once again, my mother had to go through the pizza phase for another day. So she bought super thick crusted two-layer combination pizza. This time, it wasn't so horrible that I still had to tell her it was good. I liked it this time only because it tasted more like bread than cheese to me. Thumbs up for my mama this time. After I ate, we got ready once again and went to pick up Trung and Karney, and then off to Jessica's house. I had a really fun time in downtown. We did find the Pirates tree and it was not difficult to miss. After a bit, we got in to the ice skating rink for free thanks to Jessica's friend who worked there. The night turned out to be really great because I have not forgotten yet, how nice it was to have such a good friend to hang out with again.

No comments: