Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lunch for two,
tickets for... maybe 7?







Anne came over early this morning and Sherry 's mom came to pick us up to go shopping at Santana Row. Surely, there were still enough sales for me to take home some more unnecessary junk. And I for sure, have a real problem. I think I just might have to get retail therapy after all. Sherry quoted, " Jane, I think you're the first person that I've ever met that shops so much like this." Okay shame on me once, shame on me twice. Now read the quote again. Now let's hold a more realistic vow. I will get to the bottom of the cure by the end of 2009 and the start of 2010. Help me get back on the tracks! Well literally. Hehe, on the school tracks for exercising and also back onto the right path of being a book child or anything else besides a shopaholic. Because that is just simply up to no good, no good at all.

This afternoon, Anne cooked me lunch for the first time and used my messy kitchen to make her scrambled omelets and sausages meal. Delicious??? Or what! It was super nice to have a friend do such a thing for me and I am deeply grateful for Anne. Not long, my brother took Anne, me, Karney, and Kevin downtown to watch Avatar. Not only were we late, but we still decided to purchase movie tickets to the current show we planned to watch. But wow, ONE WORD:

e p i c

I will post the trailer in a bit and the pictures because I just can't get enough of it! It was seriously like all the parts of Jurassic Park and Transformers 1 and 2 mixed together with aliens and dragons! Peter Vu, I was seriously going to make an urgent call to you to inform you that this is the kind of movie that you'd like! 3-D computer games like! It could possibly remind you of intense power rangers from the military feat super high-tech-bio-tech related scientists on the run for escaped dinosaurs and aliens riding oversized birds, in which all of them are going to either be your buddies or fierce enemies in the end.

After Avatar, Johnson came by and Chong and his friend David came. While they purchased their tickets to The Young Victoria, Anne, and the rest of us went to Starbucks. There, I ordered a yummy , or rather heaven-like grande Skinny Vanilla Latte. It kept me warm for the first 15 minutes of the movie The Young Victoria. Now, this is the movie that we are supposed to see for Euro AP if we wanted to get extra credit. Of course, we are going to have to write a two page review on how historically accurate it is, but no biggie! I am all up for this! It really wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be at all. Sure, there were many, many corny parts , but maybe it was just me since I already said I generally am not the lovey-dovey type. Yeah, I know, this gives you permission to say, "Good flippin' luck finding a home with no cats being the catlady you're going to be Jane" right? Alright, it's fine, but just by the storyline and ending , the movie was pretty darn interesting, and I'd say that even for the really, really dramatic parts as well.

Sorry for the longest blog you'll ever read for the millionth time. But after this, we headed over to Christmas in the Park and searched for our Pirates tree once again. Then, we got in the longest line for the longest time for ice skating. I even asked a really nice lady to sign our waiver for us and said we were together as a group. But it's too bad that more than half way there, my brother said he was already there to pick us up because he had to go play some real bball. Therefore, I came home early. Now, watch the trailer for Avatar and tell me how crazy epic it is.

No comments: